Fansite Quick Links:  HOME ¦ Message Board ¦ Street Team ¦ Live Mp3's & Cd's ¦ Photos ¦ Video ¦ Audio ¦ Misc


Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome to "Royal City" - A New Place for Josh Fansite News and Information

Jan. 1, 2006.   Well (raises a pint), here's to trying to start '06 off on the right foot - a fresh foot, in anticipation of "The Animal Years" and a whole lot more for Josh Ritter this year.

As you can tell, the "News & Notes" page of the Fansite has a whole new look. Hell, it's a whole other website. But I realized that at least this "News" page of my site needed a change; it had to be easier on the eyes to read my ramblings, easier for me to update (I'm hoping to do more of that), and a fresh new look for the new year. The solution I found was a BLOG. I still don't really know what they are exactly, but I think it's working here. But I don't know - you tell me!

So welcome to the Royal City, the new home of Josh Ritter news and announcements from the Fansite. It will function exactly as the old "News and Notes" page, but just with the new look. And new attitude...